1. Kuan Yin (top left corner): Kuan Yin is an East Asian Goddess of compassion. It is said that as Kuan Yin was about to enter heaven, she paused and heard the cries of the world, her compassion was so great she returned to help them. The qualities that Kuan Yin invokes, the feeling of compassion and unconditional love make her comparable to Mother Mary
2. Smiling vintage gal at the top and the the gals in the bottom right reminds that a simple smile or sharing a laugh can have a profound effect on even the dreariest day
3. The key and heart symbolize that love and kindness are the keys to great friendships and making the world a nicer place to be
4. The ice cream cone symbolizes how sweet life is when you have wonderful friends to share it with you. To enjoy the little things that make us happy.
5. The 6 of cups tarot card: The Six of Cups is a card of childhood, nostalgia, happiness and generosity It suggests that your family, your old friends are in the process of adding greatly to the joys in your life. This card may also refer to past efforts, labours of love, and personal projects rewarding you.
6. The little girl holding the kitty reminds us to allow our inner child out to play every once in a while. To enjoy and embrace feelings of being joyful and sparkly for no particular reason. Allow your inner child to dream big and not be afraid to let her imagination run wild :)
For this card, purple was chosen for the insidebecause the colour purple represents mystery,mysticism, dreams, inspiration, reflection,spirituality, wisdom and magic.
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE 1" pin is included card dimensions: 5" x 6 1/2" comes w envelope